I’m at a point in my depression where I don’t know what to do.
Depression has hit rock bottom.
This is probably the 3rd time in my life that it has hit rock bottom.
The worst part of hitting rock bottom, is NOT being at this point of depression. The worst part is trying to save yourself and try to find ways to make you feel better.
I keep on repeating to myself, “I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE”.
The symptoms of Depression- Rock Bottom (for me) are:
- Fatigue: major fatigue. randomly taking naps. no energy at all.
- Not being able to enjoy the things that used to make me happy.
- CONSTANTLY BLAMING MYSELF. Even though it’s not my fault, I blame myself
- GIVING UP
- Crying…lots of crying.
- Panic attacks.
- Not wanting to talk as much and being quiet. (To the point where others start to question and worry about the quietness)
- Laying in bed all day.
- Getting mad at myself .
- Getting really upset and angry over the smallest things
- No appetite.
THIS IS REAL.
Depression sucks. I don’t want to feel this way. Why would anyone want to feel this way.
It sucks because I feel extremely lonely around rock bottom. I feel as if, people give up on me. They don’t want to “deal with me/depression”, so they ignore me.
When people give up on me, I give up on myself.
Depression is a real illness.