On the last day of the year, reminiscing about the past year. Plus thinking about what you want to accomplish in the next year.
I have been thinking about this for the past couple of days.
2015 had its shares of ups & downs.
Nevertheless, I have experienced so many amazing and unforgettable moments this year.
- Started my last semester of college ever
- Last semester: 4 classes + 1 research project with a professor+ 2 internships + Work 15-20 hrs/week
- Took a break & spent a weekend in LA
- Saw a Kina Grannis show
- Watched Newsies in LA
- Studied/Worked non-stop.
- May 17, 2015: Graduated from SDSU
- Grad Party
- Turned 26.
- Went to Disney World & Universal/Harry Potter world
- Moved/Parents finally buying a house after working so hard.
- Disneyland: B-day, Summer, Halloween time & Christmas with the best Nicole.
- Cousin’s Wedding .
- Europe trip (Cruise): Rome, Naples, Capri, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Marseilles, Pisa, Assisi.
- Worked with a new co-worker & new director that helped me stay at my job for a couple more months. Changed the vibe of work from horrible to exciting.
- Christmas with all the family.
- Las Vegas with all the family.
I am extremely grateful to have experienced all these moments.
These moments are unforgettable and are once in a lifetime memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life.
I have no idea what 2016 will bring me. It scares me and makes me excited at the same time.
Because knowing what will happen will make me anxious.
So I’m coming into 2016 with no expectations of what is going to happen in my life. And that’s fine with me.
However, for 2016…
- Keep my life organized
- Find a new job
- Exercise (for real this time) & Detox water & eating healthier
- Social media detox (deleting people from the past & slowly slipping away from all forms of social media)
- Budget. budget. budget.
- Find time for art.
- WRITE MORE ON THIS BLOG!
I will explain more in the following post.
Thank you for everything.