I’m just not feeling it today or yesterday or the day before, etc.
I’m having an OFF day of being me.
I honestly felt like I was in a dream for the past couple of days.
I keep on forgetting things, feeling sluggish, feeling incredibly tired and at the same time getting increasingly irritated.
There are different factors to why I feel this way:
- We are in a heat wave. 95-102 degree weather all week. (I have to go outside twice for about 45 mins at work)
- Our AC is not working at my house, so my room feels like its 85 degrees at night (even with two fans on)
- I can’t sleep when it’s hot. (I’ve been waking up at 1, 3am, and 4:30am).
- I can’t function at work without any sleep.
- Then it leads to all the things I listed above.
It’s a continuous cycle.
Most all I just feel numb.
It’s been hard the past couple of days.
And I know I want to cry, but I can’t.
I don’t know. I just needed to talk about this and not keep it in my mind.